1. I am a frustrated musician. I have always wanted to play a musical instrument -- any musical instrument! Unfortunately, my family's not musically-inclined. No one, as in no one in our family knows how to play any instrument. The only instrument I play is my organ. BWAHAHAHAHA! (Take note: PLAY - present tense. LOL!)
So when I am bored and I want to feel like a rockstar, I go to this site -- http://www.ronwinter.tv/drums.html
You can play the drums using the keys on the keyboard. I always like pressing the letters V and N. I like how these two keys sound together. Try it! :)
2. Next on my list is cameroid.com. Basing on the ample pictures of me, myself and I in this blog, you may have already formulated that I am a camwhore. Hahaha. I go to this site when I want to take pictures of myself using the webcam.
You can take normal or distorted pictures of yourself. See above example. (The normal picture is of course the one on the right. The one with the eyeglasses is the distorted version. LOL.)
3. When it's raining and I want to keep myself warm, I read erotic stories at literotica.com. Yes, of course, I just read and do nothing else. Promise! *insert lightning sounds*
I like going to sites that has an R-18 disclaimer. It usually means that I am up for a spiritually touching and morally uplifting read. LOL.
4. When I want to read eroticas in Tagalog, Xerex Xaviera-style (LOL!), I go to Pantasya.com. Pangalan pa lang, kahina-hinala na! Hahahaha!
Logo pa lang, alam mo nang may moral lesson kang matututunan! =)
5. Of course, I'm saving the best for
lust last. This is where I go to if I want to learn more about life, love, sex and everything in-between. You have never lived a full life not until you've read this blog. The writer's amazing, not in the literary I-write-so-well-like-Shakespeare-and-Ricky-Lo-combined kind of way (hahahaha), but mostly because she writes from the heart. She tries to keep everything animated, but real. You may or may not like her but you will always come back and read her shit because no matter how much you deny it, this lady blogger grows on you.
Parang cover lang ng Abante noh? Hahahaha!
NOTE: To my kiddie readers (yes, im referring to the three of you), if you are below 18, please don't go to #3 and #4. Okay, big-sister mode is now off.