Monday, February 21, 2011

My Weekend Get-away

Heading to the beach last weekend was a welcome respite from my very busy schedule at work! I went to a beach in Batangas with some of my closest friends for a much needed R andR.

I love going to the beach. I love the tranquility that the sound of the waves bring. I love how everything seems peaceful. It's so nice to just sit and relax. To just think of nothing. To just enjoy the moment.





How was your weekend? Any plans of going to the beach soon? Sama ko! :)




The Unpure One,


-=K=-


P.S. I will post the rest of the pics in the coming days.




11 comments:

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

i wish. :(


Thinking Out Loud

Jag said...

Wow! Ang sosyal! Napaaga ang summer vacay! Ayos!

Don Dee said...

I go to Zambales every other week... and have not once swam there. No, it is not because I can not swim (I can -- like a synchronized swim team member). I guess, I am just all swum out. Used to love it when I was a kid. Snorkeling and stuff. Not anymore...

khantotantra said...

ansaya naman ng weekend. buti ka pa.

rest ang ginawa ko dahil sa sakit. :D

gillboard said...

bora in may... tapos bohol in october. tara!!!

The Gasoline Dude™ said...

Went for a steamboat dinner, then lots of beer after. LOL!

Anonymous said...

ikaw na ang seksi. hahahahaha

-kikilabotz

SpiderHam said...

any recommended beach to go to?

Anonymous said...

Kakainggit naman. Ako, nakain na nga ng work yung Christmas and New Year ko, tapos, makakain pa yung Saturday and Sunday ko starting tomorrow. XD

glentot said...

I love going to beaches pero gusto ko alone at magmuni-muni habang sunset tapos tutulo ang luha ko sa aking cheekbones at cheeks at papatak sa sand at magiging crystals. Bwahaha malanding emo...

Try mo sa nude beach!!!!!!!!!!

SpiderHam said...

how i wish there's a nude beach here sa pinas, wag lang yung kagaya nung sa Euro Trip~