Monday, May 3, 2010

HOW LONG IS YOUR SCHLONG?

I have a lot of crazy male friends and over the years, I have grown accustomed to their crazy, nonsense boy talks. LOL. What do they usually talk about? Aside from sex you mean? Hmmmm... well, virtually nothing else. Hahaha! I always end up in stitches when they talk about the size of their willies.


I even remember one time when a friend described his pecker as "ga-maling" [like the can of a luncheon meat]. Hahaha! WTF! Super laughtrip! That's his way of saying that his member has a wide girth and a thick base. LOL!




Sigh. Men and their barbaric ways. Hahaha! So anyway, to put an end to all these claims about having "the longest", or the "fattest", or the "biggest" man-meat, there's this cool online site called curiosite.com where you can purchase this thing called Condometric.

What is Condometric?

Condometric is the first prophylactic that measures and shows off the penis’ length. Condometric prophylactics are made of natural rubber latex and are electronically tested one by one. Its ink does not contain any ingredients that may cause allergic reactions.


I would appreciate it if one of my male readers try this out and get back to me with the size of your woody.


The Unpure "ga-maling" seeker,


-=K=-

14 comments:

Nimmeru@yahoo.com said...

Nakakaloka! I have big hands. Go figure. :)

-=K=- said...

Ga-maling ka ba Nims? Hahahaha!

Don Dee said...

It's not the size of schlong that counts. All women are impressed by the size of men's...




wallets. :D

Just kidding. :)

-=K=- said...

DonDee - ayan ka na naman sa mga generalizations mo! Hehehe! Ga-maling ba wallet mo? LOL!

Don Dee said...

Pang ma-ling lang pwede mabili! Pang malong nga. +D

Anonymous said...

ang hirap ata ng ga-maling na kargada. hirap bumili ng underwear.hehe.

-=K=- said...

Go commando then Daddy! Woot! Sexy! LOL!

Micamics said...

nakakatuwa tlga yung mga thoughts mo! Keep them coming, K!

Don Dee said...

I did the measurements. Not using your gadget but rather a good old 12" ruler. I am officially, 5 feet 9 inches and 6 and 1/2 inches... depending on how excited I am. Lol!

-=K=- said...

Mica-hehehe, thanks :D

Wowwwww Mungo 6 1/2! Weet weew. Hehe! You are now officially on top of my "ga-mola" list! LOL!

Don Dee said...

Ahhhhhm.... slight correction. I think I looked at the wrong edge of the ruler. Make that 6.5 cm (not inches). Huhuhuhu... I think I qualify for this contest http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.break.com%2Fusercontent%2F2009%2F7%2Fsmallest-dick-contest-832146&h=041dd


:D

-=K=- said...

Hahahahahahaha! Watch the video again, dali! Check out 00:30... Grabeeeeee! Poor guy :( Parang halos non-existent na yung kanya.

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to the saying "Its not the size that matters..."?

And... Kung ga maling, kakasya pa kaya yun? At kung magkasya man, WOW! Gaano kalawak yon? Hehehe.

-=K=- said...

Ang ga-maling kakasya sa ga-kweba! Hahaha!

Go figure.