Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bridal Shower

I organized a bridal shower for a friend. It was a semi-surprise party. Why semi-surprise? Because they knew that a bridal shower was going to happen but they didnt know where it would be held. Hehe. Sneaky, right? :)

I asked all the girls to meet-up in Metrowalk by 8pm and when most of the guests were already there, I told them to go to our party venue - Victoria Court in Pasig! Hehehe.  I booked the "Matrix"-themed room and I ordered a food package for 10 people. 

I also bought cake and lollipops for the bridal shower. Here are some of the "facebook-friendly" pics from last night. The other pictures are for our eyes only, hahaha.

Condoms, Banana and Lots of Ahermmmm.... Props for our Bridal Shower games :)


"Walang babaeng pangit, sa t*t*ing galit.... Hahahahaha!"


Matrix meets Transformers = Futuristic Loveseat! =)





It was a fun night! Makes me wana try their other themed rooms too! 

How's your week going so far?


The Unpure One,


-=K=-

2 comments:

Nimmy said...

Ano mga flavors nung lollipop ateh? Ahihihi

Heff said...

So, who was the pizza delivery man? :-)