Monday, June 13, 2011

RUB Ribs and BBQ, Tomas Morato

If you want to rub elbows with one of the tastiest ribs in this side of town, you better head over to RUB Ribs and BBQ. Since I was just home all weekend (well except for the quick dinner I had in Katipunan last Saturday) nursing over my sickness, I felt like I needed to go out and eat something good. And that was exactly what I did this morning.


RUB Ribs and BBQ is a new addition to the rows of restaurant in Morato. It is located at Sct. Rallos, just a couple of tumblings away (haha) from Shakey's. 


The place is not that big but it looks homey and cozy inside. We ate in the 2nd floor which can accomodate about 20-25 people, approximately. (if they're all as slim as me, hahaha!)



We ordered french fries & nachos while we were waiting for our ribs to arrive. I wasn't able to take a decent picture of the fries because I was hungry already, I only remembered to take a photo when it was almost na-dah. Hehe, sorry naman, tao lang. The dip was orgasmic! I forgot what it's called but it was mayo-based with a hint of garlic and everything divine. LOL.


It would've been better if the nachos had a little bit of pork, cheese and veggies sprinkled on top.

See I told you, ubos na  yung fries when I remembered to take a picture! Hahaha!

I don't think I can finish a whole slab so I only ordered half a slab of pork ribs & rice with corn as side dish. My friend ordered the same for himself except that his sidedish was mushroom and spinach.



Masarap sya sabayan ng beer, pramis!

And last but not the least, there were interesting quotes that were on display all over the resto. Naaliw ako basahin sila isa-isa. Below are my favorites --




"When things go wrong, don't go with them!"

Let's all start our week right! Think positive thoughts!!!! (5 days nalang, weekend na naman! Yeheyyyyy!)



The Unpure One,

-=K=-





RUB Ribs & Barbecue
64 Scout Rallos Street
Tomas Morato, Q.C.
#622-6352







5 comments:

Khantotantra2 said...

wowowow.

nakakagutom.

mukang pedeng isabay yan sa tanduay ice. lols.

tama, malapit na ulit weekend :D

Forifer E. Cristobalite said...

Sarap naman niyan. Sana tagadiyan ako. Pero kahit tagadiyan ako ay hindi parin ako makakain kasi wala akong pera.

The Gasoline Dude™ said...

Friend ba talaga kasama mo? LOL!

Sean said...

ginutom ako. best actress ang dating mo dun sa last pic!

Coleman said...

I am envious that you have time to go around and explore the eating venues places around you. I hardly have time for myself nowadays.