Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Midnight Snack

I'm a junkfood junkie. In other words, I'm a walking MSG. Haha! I eat chips while I'm surfing the net. Reading a book is more fun when I've a bag of chips within reach. When I feel sleepy at work, I eat chips to keep me awake (best paired with ice-cold Coke or iced tea).

Junkfood is man's greatest creation next to hair-straightening iron and ribbed condoms! Hahaha!

But I know that eating too much junk is harmful to my kidney (or is it liver)? Basta, its bad for the health. So lately, I'm trying my best to cut down on chichirya. Instead of eating potato chips, I eat real potatoes. I experimented in the kitchen recently and I discovered this yummy junkfood alternative.

Buy baby potatoes and young corn and fry them in butter. I really don't know if 'fry' is really the right term for it. Basta ipagulong gulong nyo lang sa pan na may butter until maluto. Then put curry powder, salt, rosemary and basil leaves. Don't overcook it because it tastes better if the veggies are only 3/4 cooked. It's so easy to make. If you want to go healthy all the way, replace the butter with olive oil.

I don't have a picture to post because naubos ko na sya! Next time nalang :-)

Happy Wednesday everyone!


The Unpure One,


Khaye

4 comments:

The Gasoline Dude™ said...

Ribbed condoms talaga? Ikaw na! LOL! Mukhang gusto kong i-try 'yang recipe mo. Mahilig din ako sa junk food. Ang mura kasi dito ng Cheetos, Doritos, Pringles, Lay's at Ruffles.

khantotantra said...

masarap ang junk foooooood. pero kailangan nga iwasan. yung sa baby potatoes masarap gawing cheesy garlic potato :D

Sean said...

natawa naman ako sa ribbed condoms! sabi ng friend kong girl mas ok daw yung condom na may vibrator ring hehe. sarap sanang magluto kakatamad lang maghugas.

Unknown said...

Sana next time may picture na ngumangata ka nung junk foods. :)