Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Puss in Boots

**Signs that I’m about to get my period –

1. Crying for no reason at all. I cried yesterday, but those were happy tears. I’m in a good, peaceful state now and I’m happy that I’ve finally gotten my groove back.

2. Reading erotica like there’s no tomorrow. Hehehe. I will explain no further.

3. Cramps. =(

4. Insatiable craving for chocolate!!!! I’ve been eating Twix and Raisinets like crazy! Somebody stop meeeeee!

On a sidenote, I bought a cool pair of rocker-chick shoes last weekend and I decided to wear it to work yesterday (kahit hindi naman sya bagay na pang opisina) to give it enough mileage. Hahaha! Ngayon ko lang narealize na lahat talaga ng first-time MASAKIT! Nyetang yan, ang sakit ng paa ko yesterday pero of course tiniis ko. Ganun talaga minsan, pag walang hirap, walang sarap. Tiis-ganda talaga dapat. Hehehe!

Have a great Wednesday everyone! Beeee happy! J


The Unpure One,


-=K=-


**Too much information noh? =P But since this is my blog, wala kayong magagawa. LOL. Mwah!



............................................................

1 comment:

Sean said...

pareho tayo sa #4, eh hindi naman ako dinadatnan.