Monday, December 5, 2011

Istapegi

I love to cook (i just don't like washing the dishes afterwards, hahaha) but I don't like to cook for one. Feeling ko it's impractical - waste of time, energy and gas (ang mahal na ng gas noh!). I do a bit of cooking on weekdays but most of the time, it's either fastfood or food from our office pantry. Hehe.

That's why I always look forward to our Sunday lunches at my parents' house because that's the only time that I get to experience real home-cooked meals.  Perfect attendance kameng magkakapatid yesterday, good job! Hahaha! And as always, my mom cooked a hearty lunch for us. Yehey!

Thank you Lord for the gift of family!

My lovely sisters =)


I feel so busog and blessed. Hee! :)

(And my favorite part of all - lagi akong may take-out! HAHAHAHAHA!)

Hope you all had a great weekend!


The Unpure One,


-=K=-

1 comment:

kikilabotz said...

ayos sa pagluluto at masayang family, naks