Monday, February 27, 2012

Less is more? Hahaha

I am not feeling well today so I am just in bed the whole time.  And to entertain myself, I've just been downloading stuff online, playing alternately between Fruit Ninja and Text Twist, reading an e-book of Darkly Dreaming Dexter and surfing the net.  Yes, I do all these things simultaneously because I have ADHD. Hahaha! I cannot seem to focus on just one thing at any given time.

So while I was browsing the net, I saw this funny slogan and it made me laugh.  And you know what, it has a ring of truth to it.


I should know. I have small boobies. LOL!

They remember the very basic details like what clothes I was wearing or how infectious my laughter was. Most of the time, it's the sparkle in my eyes that register in their memory.  

Now I know why. Hahahahahaha! :)

Anyway, since the focus is always on my eyes (because there's nothing worth seeing from the neck down, LOL!), I decided to get me some eyelash extensions.  It was a painful 1-hour process of glue-ing the lashes on my lids one by one!!!! Actually, ndi masakit yung procedure kase dinidikit lang naman yung lashes pero ang masakit is yung glue na gamit. Ang hapdddiiiii! I was crying non-stop while the procedure was going on.


After the procedure was done, I felt like I was Betty Boop (minus the boobs).  My eyelashes were so long and full, I can use it to sweep the floor! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! :)

The only downside to having eyelash extensions is that I cannot sleep on my stomach because it might ruin the form of the lashes. But other than that, I like that I always look put-together even when I do not have make-up on. Pag gising mo pa lang, parang pa-party ka na agad. LOL!

It has been over a month since I had it done and a few lashes have already fallen out.  I haven't had time the past couple of days to go back and have it re-filled. (Hahaha, parang softdrinks lang.) 

Have a great start of the week everyone! :))



The Unpure One,

-=K=-



No comments: