Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Little Indians

Ever sang the song "One, little two, little three, little Indians" when you were little? :) Try singing it again with your hands (middle finger in particular) held up high.  Ehem. Ehem. Get the drift? Oh yesssss, my ever reliable Indians. How I love them to bits! They never fail to amuse me, amaze me and make me feel oh-sooooo-goood! LOL! When the going gets tough, and the tough wants to get rough, whatchagonna do? Do the 5 knuckle shuffle! el-Oh-el**
 
 

Menstruation and hormonal changes are partly to blame for a woman's increase in libido. There are certain days in the month when you feel like you are really on a roll! Right? Right? Or is it just me? Hahaha! There's nothing wrong about having a healthy sex drive. What you do to calm down your sexdrive is another thing.


Let me try to sound "Discovery Channel"-ish even for just a few minutes. :)  You know how noisy cats can get when they are in heat, right? So what their owners do (at least according to my "research") to calm them down is to insert a Q-tip in their vajayjay or whatever you call their glory-hole until they cum! Oh yesssss, such hot pussies (no pun intended), right? Hehe! 


So you see, my dear lady friends, there's nothing to be ashamed of, because twaddling your twiddle ain't a bad thing.  It's normal. If the pussies can do it, so can you! And please don't use a Q-tip for crying out loud!



**LOL=laugh out loud

2 comments:

Fine Life Folk said...

wow interesting info about cats in heat. my puppy is now 6 mos and he's showing signs of sexual aggression hehe

-=K=- said...

Hahahaha! I think your puppy needs something way bigger than a Q-Tip...Hmmmm, your fist? *ROFL*