Thursday, March 4, 2010

Not My Day

I feel sick. My tummy hurts like hell and I've been rambling about it to my friends for the past few days.

I have an assignment in my accounting class that I still haven't finished.

I feel sad today. I don't know if it's just me but I hate coming home to an empty house when I'm sick. I hate coming home to an empty house. Period. I've been living alone for the longest time that sometimes the loneliness gets to me.

I feel a tad bit disappointed.  I put a premium on trust and respect and I hate it when the people I love the most never gives me that.

I feel constricted. I wana be more and do more.

I want to make a difference in the lives of the people around me but I don't know where to begin!

Today's not my day. But I will not sulk about it. Instead, I will live through the day in the hopes that tomorrow will be brighter and better.


"If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream." - Martin Luther King

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ate san mo kinikuha ang mga salita mo? nadadama ko lahat..syet sana ganyan din ang isip q