Sunday, July 18, 2010

Andre's Happy Battle

I rented a place in Pasig (near the motels.. hehe) a couple of years back when I used to work in Eastwood. I have become friends with my landlady and her family. I still keep in touch with them once in awhile. Lately, I got news that their son, Andre, has acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Andre is a very charming 7-years old boy. He is now 10 weeks into his treatment and he will undergo extensive, daily chemotherapy sessions starting next week.


Andre's a very brave kid. You can see him smiling all the time despite the cancer. Like typical boys his age, he likes Toy Story, Spongebob and Plants vs. Zombies. :) He is a very happy and bright kid and he is in need of blood. Any type will do.


To anyone who wants to donate blood, please go to  Philippine Children's Medical Center in Quezon Avenue and tell them that you are donating blood for Andre Armea. PCMC is open from Monday to Sunday 8am to 5pm.

Thanks in advance.

Contact details of Andre's parents:
Rachelle Armea - 0917 245 0620
Carlos Armea - 0926 701 2995


-=K=-

No comments: