Sunday, July 4, 2010

Nestlé's I Choose Wellness Expo 2010

The Mission: Responsibility for Lifestyle Decisions

All roads lead to SM Megamall for Nestlé Philippines'  I CHOOSE WELLNESS EXPO. Nestlé is a globally recognized brand and has never failed to continue championing the advocacy of nutrition, health and wellness over the last 144 years.  From infant milk to healthcare nutrition to performance nutrition - you name it, they have it! The I CHOOSE WELLNESS EXPO is a celebration for people from all age groups and their responsibility to choose wellness in their lifestyle decisions.

The Event

The expo runs from July 3 and 4. I went there on the first day and man, the place was packed to the brim! It was a good thing that the event was well-organized and that people were let in by batches. Entrance was free and it was nice to see people from all walks of life attending the event. 


The Booths


Did I tell you that I loooove freebies? OMG, I think I just had a freebie-overload that day. Hahaha! Almost all the major brands of Nestlé Philippines participated in the event. 


They have games for kids.

 Not to be outdone, they also have activities lined up for the kids-at-heart!

 I had a fun time watching this old lady dance to the hula! Crazeeee!


Cooking Demo! Yum-yum!

Laki sa Gatas! Laking BearBrand ako! Hahaha 

 Ito lang ang Nestle product na ndi ko tinikman! LOL! 

The Main Event

There were lots of nice-looking people in the expo. If drinking/eating Nestle products will make me this pretty and sexy, boy, I'd say bring it on! LOL! :) Feast your eyes out, my unpure friends. 

She's such a cutie, I love her! (from the Fruit Selection Yogurt booth)

 Fit to a T courtesy of Nestea

If drinking Nesvita will make me this gawd-geous, I'll start drinking it, now na! :-)


The Unpure Milk Drinker,


-=K=-

9 comments:

Jay Angeles said...

Can I borrow one of your pictures? Can I link this to your blog post? Thanks!

May said...

ang galing mo tlga sis..with the pics and all..at talagang napapatawa ako everytime i read your blogs..i really like your humor..congrats!

Leo said...

Awesome! Where's my freebies? :)

-=K=- said...

Jay Angeles - you can borrow the pics for as long as you link this post. Thanks! :)

May - thanks!

Leo - ang freebie ko sayo yung cute na promo boy. LOL! :p

kikilabotz said...

napadaan lng..hehe. gnda ng definitionmo sa sarili mo... full of positive vibes..ahehe. i ilike it..pati ng header..

kikilabotz said...

napadaan lng..hehe. gnda ng definitionmo sa sarili mo... full of positive vibes..ahehe. i ilike it..pati ng header..

-=K=- said...

kikilabotz - thanks for dropping by. i like your blog layout! :) penge ako nun? hehe

PABLONG PABLING said...

=) go nestle go

MinnieRunner said...

Too bad I was not able to join this event.