Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lines That Make Me "KILIG"


1. "The time now is 12NN. Please synchronize your clock. Your delivery will arrive in 30 to 40 minutes."

I know that I am not getting any younger and I would probably regret my eating habits a couple of years from now but I really cannot resist NOT eating fastfood. Especially since I live alone and most of the time I cannot muster enough strength after work to cook something healthy and edible. While most people have their parents or their loved-ones on speed dial, number 1 on my list is McDonalds, Jollibee, Chowking and KFC (not exactly in that order). I get this warm fuzzy feeling everytime I hear the fastfood representative say that my order will arrive in 30minutes. I feel as if I'm 4-years old once again and I'm waiting for Santa Claus to come by our house on Christmas Eve. Yes, I am a fastfood junkie. (If there are kids reading my blog - WAG NYO AKONG TULARAN.)


2. "I love you." Of course I get butterflies in my stomach everytime I hear this line especially if it's from someone that I fancy. To quote my friends ~ "O, water-water ka na naman!" Hahahaha! But of course, there are different levels of LOVE. I also get kilig everytime I hear my parents, my siblings and my pamangkins utter these words to me. I live in a very loving family and we are used to saying "I love you's" to each other. No matter how many times I hear them say it, it still melts my heart. :)

3. "Double-pay tayo bukas."

Yes, this line never fails to make me feel giddy inside-n-out. It has the same effect as Patrick Dempsey getting on one knee and asking me to marry him. HAHAHAAH! Of course I slave myself to work everyday and knowing that I'm getting paid double for a day's work amps up the kilig-ness factor! :)

4. "Sale sa SM!"

I am a cheapskate. You must all know that by now. I get skittish everytime I see the SALE sign in shopping malls. I don't shop that much but on the rare occasions that I do, I always try to get them when they are on SALE. Hahaha! Hello, times are hard noh! LOL!

How about you, what makes you KILIG? I want to know. =)


The Unpure One,


-=K=-

4 comments:

Nimmy said...

Syet! Mamimiss ko ang number 3! Walang ganyan sa mga bangko. Hehe

Khantotantra2 said...

pag double pay tiyak happy mga tao :D tiba-tiba

Coleman said...

Double pay? Why not!

90% of the reason why we working where we are now is money.

Love is secondary. Unless, you are sleeping with your boss or his wife. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey. All i can say is, i still love you. :-)