(15 Random Facts about me)
1. While most people eat pasta using a fork, I eat spaghetti using both the fork and spoon. Yes, I can be barbaric sometimes.
2. I hate using chopsticks. On the rare occasions that I do, I am just using it to impress my date. LOL.
3. I am shameless. (*insert shameless pic below to prove point*) My friends use this trait of mine to their advantage, ALWAYS! (ie. Asking for a guy’s number in a bar; asking the waiter for the best seat in a restaurant) I feign shyness sometimes, just for the heck of it!
4. I sometimes can’t tell the difference between onion and garlic. Yes, I am stupid! I know! But I know of someone who can’t distinguish between left and right. So who do you think is worse?
5. I’m good with math but I am bad in history and geography!
6. I always feel frisky pre and post-menstrual. TMI *? Hehe!
7. I am a camwhore. I like taking pictures (of myself) anywhere, anytime.
8. I go gaga over wrestling. There’s something about half-naked, sweaty men fighting in the ring that appeals to me. Strongly. Haha!
I am even willing to pose nude for collection’s sake.
9. Piglet is my favorite cartoon character.
10. I am open-minded. My mom thinks I’m liberated. 3-way sex, live-ins and one night stands do not shock me. Whatever floats your boat dude!
11. When I was 6 years old, I wanted to become a mistress for some strange reason.
12. I did have a (ex)boyfriend who was married. But he was legally separated to his wife when we got together.
13. I love to write. And I wish to become a sex/erotica writer someday. FHM, hear me out yo!
14. I will try anything once. To the exception of anal sex and bestiality. Duh!
15. Now that I'm older and a tad bit wiser, I do not want to become a mistress anymore. But I wish to become a sultry, sizzling, and sexy wife to someone who deserves me as much as I deserve him. Cheesy!
*Too much information
(Photo Credit at onset: Deemonita's flickr)