Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How do you define "LIGHT FACKING"? (Yes, I'm bad with spelling)

Hahaha! I'm in one of my hyper-slash-insane moods. I will go to Thailand in 2 days and I haven't packed yet.  I will be there for a couple of days. But of course, you don't expect me to just bring enough pairs of shirts, dresses and skirts right? What If I suddenly decide to go to a club? Or I suddenly decide to revisit the beauty of the Grand Palace (which is highly unlikely since I've been there before)? Or what If I suddenly decide to check out the museums in Chiang Mai (which is highly unlikely because I'm not in the mood to soak up on culture this time around)? Or what If I suddenly had the urge to go swimming in Pattaya (swimming in Pattaya? Are you effin' kidding me!)?


Should I pack light? Or pack hard? (Hahahaha!)... Decisions, decisions, decisions....I once traveled to Singapore with only 10kilos-load of clothes! And no carry-on! That's a feat! I was there for barely a week and I managed to get by by borrowing some shirts and shorts from my friends. Ha! I'm a cheaterrrrr! =D

It's really hard to be a girl sometimes.  I know I can get by with just enough clothes but when I think of those "what if" scenarios, it makes me want to bring my entire closet! Hahaha!

It's now 3:15pm and I am supposed to be asleep because I have to go to work in 6 hours time, but here I am, still awake - blogging in between thoughts of what clothes to bring. Sigh. I better put this off 'till tomorrow. Maybe all I need to do is to sleep this off. Tomorrow is another day... another suitcase to fill! =)


The Unpure Packer,

-=K=-




(Photo Credit: www.ottawaathome.ca)

No comments: