Monday, June 28, 2010

4 Classic Jerk Types

The Player

The Player is the quintessential noncommittal jerk. Ever the conquistador, he is attractive and knows it. The rub is that he does a good job of making you feel like you’re the only one in his life. Look for clues that he’s not being sincere. Ask him about his dating history if you want to know what he’s really about. Most people are not good at lying, so don’t be afraid to ask the hard questions. Once you’ve dated enough, you will never want to put up with the player. He’s bad news, and his game gets boring real fast.


The Bad Boy

Cast in the mold of James Dean, the Bad Boy is an aloof rebel with an appealing sense of machismo about him. He’s unconventional, a sexy rule-breaker… and something about his sly persona appeals to good girls everywhere. But ladies, be warned. Think about why this guy’s edginess is so appealing to you. Maybe you’re drawn to him because you need an escape. If that’s the case, it’s important to think about making more constructive changes in your life. The bad boy is bound to self-destruct, and you don’t want to be anywhere near him when it happens.

The Flake

Is there anyone more annoying than the Flake? He’s the guy who makes plans with you, and promises to call, then falls off the map and leaves you hanging. It’s either a power trip or a mark of extreme selfishness, but face it: It’s never going to get any better. The Flake lacks fundamental respect for your time, so the only solution is to not let him have any of it!

Mr. Self-Absorbed

Blah blah blah. Mr. Self Absorbed is the guy who only talks about himself, never asks questions, and takes you to an Indian restaurant even though you mentioned that Indian is not your favorite. You finish dinner with him knowing everything about his high school football career, but he hasn’t asked you a single question. At the end of the day, this guy isn’t looking for a true partner. It’s all about his ego.


So what type of jerk are you? :)


The Unpure Jerky,


-=K=-


[Source: here]

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess i was born a bad boy, despite all my mama's efforts. Incorrigible.

But i submit not all bad boys are jerks, and some of us take a long time to self-destruct. Like i'm still around after all the close calls. Lol

And a bad boy always makes sure his girl's safe and will have good memories, and a great future to look forward to. And he really does care.

When i go, maybe it will be on the highway at 160 kph. Better yet, at the hands of a really pissed-off, jealous guy, in flagrante delicto.

Hahahahaha!

Don Dee said...

I have been 1, 2, 3, and 4. But I am a reformed man now. Stick to one. Promise. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi. I don't think if this would qualify as being a jerk, but may I use your profile pic for the link pic on my blog? I'm experimenting with the theme.

Thanks.

Don Dee said...

And hey, in my defense, I was only 1, 2, 3, and 4 because WOMEN allowed me to. lol.

But hey, like I said, I am a reformed man.

-=K=- said...

Jinustify mo pa Double D! Hahahaha! :D Ikaw talaga. Good to know that you are a reformed man now.

Yes neckro, you can use muy litrato in your blog. You're from Fairview too?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm a changed man too. I used to not fit in any category but now, I could fit into any of them as the circumstances demand. hahaha.

I guess that's the advantage of being schizo.

But I was just partly kidding (about fitting all four. I am messed up and I ain't hiding it.)

The descriptions wouldn't exactly fit my general real life personality. Its like a mixture of all.

So, does that mean I'm no Jerk?

-=K=- said...

Nozrath - You're a mix of all? Man, you're the jerkest of 'em all! Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Nope... I'm just messed up.

A little schizo maybe.