Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Unpure Pick of the Week: Peppermint Spa

I really don't like getting home-service massages because I live alone and I don't want strangers getting inside my unit. I don't watch the news everyday but in the few occasions that I do, all I see are robberies, and murders and rapes. (I don't mind the rape, but the first two, wow. Hahaha, kidding.) So I'm wary about having strangers around.

Good thing my friend opened Peppermint (Home-Service) Spa just a couple of months ago. I had a very busy week at work so I decided to get a massage last Friday. I was too lazy to go out so I called my friend and scheduled for a 9AM appointment. They normally don't service that early, but hey, I'm chummies with the owner remember. LOL.

I initially wanted a good-looking, nice-smelling male therapist (Just Kidding! But jokes are half-meant right?) but my friend told me all they have are females. Phew. Such a let-down! Hahahaha!

The masseuse did a good job in soothing my aching muscles. I don't like getting a hard massage because my frail body can't take all that pressure. I just want a good and light rubdown. I told that to the masseuse and that was exactly what I got! Heaven! (Masarap yung papindot, pindot lang eh! *laugh* )

Since it was a 'pamper-myself' day, I also had a mani-pedi after the massage. Yay! It was a good way to start my weekend.

Peppermint Spa caters to people in the QC, Ortigas, Greenhills and Makati area. Just call them a few hours or a day in advance. The rate's super cheap so I suggest you try them out. Now na! And may I suggest you ask for Angie. That woman's good. Don't ask for extra-service though if you don't want to end up with a broken nose. LOL.

Hope everyone's having a blast this longggg weekend! :)


The Unpure One,


-=K=-

2 comments:

pEDo said...

Woww.. price are really cheap. Do they have foot massage? I badly need it now!

extra-service is not really on my mind right now 'coz my feet's aching, lol!

-=K=- said...

Hahahaha! Why foot massage lang? Go all out na, body massage na! :) And yeah, good thing you don't want extra service. Good boy :)