Sunday, June 20, 2010

What a weekend!

I know I haven't been posting much the past few days. Blame my work and my alcohol-loving friends for taking so much of my time. LOL!

How did my weekend go?

Friday

I met up with new friends last Friday in Watering Hole and I had a lot of fun. I have always thought that men and women are wired differently when it comes to the idea of 'friendship'. Men can bond easily if they have common interests (you know, like womanizing and drinking and all those sporty stuff, hahaha) while women generally bond if they have a common history (a two-timer ex boyfriend, daddy issues, etc). So it was actually a bit of a suprise that I had fun with them eventhough we barely had a thing in common.  I like making friends with men because they are not catty and competitive and nosy (no, i take it back. Men are nosy too. LOL!). And they don't give a damn if I go barbaric and drink beer straight from the bottle. Hehe.

Saturday

Saturday was spent with my favorite niece. =) We went on a movie date and watched Toystory 3 in 3D. I can't believe that there's already a 3D cinema in SM Fairview! Yeheyyyyyy! Malapit na syang maging 1st world country (country?!)  LOL!


I got surprised that the 3D tickets cost Php 251 each. WTF? I was thinking we should've just headed to Trinoma because the mall's better and the movie ticket's cheaper. The ticket rep explained to me that the movie ticket is inclusive of snacks (choice between popcorn and hotdog sandwich). Oh okay, so that's why it's more expensive.

After the film, we went straight home and made cute little cakes for Father's day. Look at the cakes that my niece designed. It's soooo pretty! :)

She calls her daddy "Dada"

 This one's for my daddy - her lolo. I told her to write "I love you Grandpa!" but she's too lazy to write the whole thing, she just wrote "I love you POL!". That's her lolo's name. Hehe, crazy kid. She calls her lolo on a first name basis. LOL!

I love being around my nieces and nephews because they keep me sane. I love that they think of me as a cool aunt! Hehe. When I'm with them I feel like their youthful vibe rubs off on me. 

Saturday Night

I went out with my girl friends last night. I was not in the mood to party but since one of my friends wanted to be distracted from her love problems (LOL), I eventually gave in. We went to Eivissa Superclub.

(From L-R: my sexy friend#1, me, my sexy friend#2, Yilmaz) LOL!

We drank and danced her problems away. When retail therapy doesn't cut it for a woman, there's no better way to have fun than to dance the night away! We were there until around 4am and when we were about to go home, my friend realized that her cellphone was missing! TSK! She said that she felt that there was a hand inside her purse but because there were alot of people, she can't pinpoint who got it. What a way to end the night!

So, how did your weekend go?  


The Unpure Dance Diva (lol),


-=K=-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Nice to finally meet you in person. We are friends now (for real). Lol. And oh yeah, I did warn you that I am asshole right? So tough! :) I am an acquired taste. Hehehe... and thanks to Onanymous for sponsoring the event.

Batman

-=K=- said...

Nice meeting you guys too! Had fun! And yeah, thanks to E for sponsoring the 1st SM. Hehe. When's the next one? Can we do videoke next time? Hehehe!