Sunday, August 29, 2010

"Me" Time

I have been on a roller coaster of emotions the past couple of weeks. I was sad, I was happy. I felt guilty, I felt alive. Yes, the past couple of weeks have been tough - for both my heart and mind.

I needed to step out of the chaos that is my life and regroup myself.

Good thing I was able to squeeze in some "me" time yesterday. I went to the spa to pamper myself (yes, a mani-pedi and a very orgasmic footspa! Haha). I had been very busy minding other people's emotions the past few weeks that I forgot to look after myself. So yesterday's all about me, me and me! Yehey!


After the very orgamic footsie session (hahaha), I went to Baang coffee to relax and have some 'muni-muni' moments over coffee and chocolate cake. As I took a sip of the coffee and took a bite of the cake, I realized just how bittersweet my life has been the past few weeks. I caused someone pain and heartache and at the same time I made another person happy (I hope, hahaha). And me? I'm somewhere in between. I'm happy on most days but I get caught up with the blue fever once in awhile.


Nakiki-nakaw ng wifi sa tabe-tabe.

As I start this new chapter of my life, I can't help but feel excited and scared at the same time. I'm excited for all the wonderful moments that will come. There have been a few already and it feels so surreal. It's not so much about the big things but the small, everyday moments that make it worth it. It's just new, so there are still alot of things that need to be discovered, adjustments that need to be made.  

Why am I scared? Because the start has been very magical and I don't know what will happen once the magic wears off. But I know that if the both of us will commit in making it work, then ours will be a bed of roses.

So is it worth it? Definitely yes. It's worth a shot.

Happy Long Weekend people!!! I'm so envious! I have work tonight! BOO! =D


P.S. Get well soon F.R. :-)



The Unpure One,


-=K=-

11 comments:

Micamics said...

There you go with your rollercoaster emotions K!

One of the many reasons why I love you dearly is because of the fact that no matter how moody your moods are, you can always bounce back in time! *hugs and kissed from me!

* Nice laptop btw..:)

Nishi said...

shet, ang yabang ng vaio. haha.

Trainer Y said...

we all go through the same phase once in a while.. :d
life's always been a roller coaster ride.. we should get used to it na....bein scared isnt bad.. it makes you more human and more sensitive with whats happening with your life.. how you take it.. what you do with it is all that matters... dont be afraid.. let love and God guide you.. :D

The Philippine Guild said...

ah nagbounce back lang pala ang effect mo sa iba. jolting 'no? makes you feel that you are alive. life is not dull after all.

Jag said...

life is a rollercoaster. we just have to ride it...

A-del-Valle said...

ok lang yan cai! things will be better soon! keep on praying! lahat naman dumadaan dyan eh ito nalang ha whatever problems u have right now isipin mo nalang na may mas mabigat pa sa ano man dinadala mo now. CARRY ON ka lang! i see ur tough enough to handle your life naman eh so go go go ka lang cai!

khantotantra said...

wow. akala ko nung una, nagkulong ka sa isang cr kasi parang may shower tapos akala ko naglagay ka ng unan mo at dun ka natulog. :P

mali ang akala ko. hehehe

foot session pala.

Hack To The Max said...

wala po bang "we" time? joke.. tama si bossing jag. ride and ride until u succeed... :D

AdroidEnteng said...

ayos sarap magpafoot spa siguro..nakaka siguro yun...hahahah

glentot said...

Ako these past 2 weeks puro rin sarili ko ang inatupag ko tuloy ubos funds ko... pero at least masaya...

FerBert said...

Orgasmic foot spa? Hmmmmmmm..

Magkano? Malapit na kasing maubos ang budget ko at parang gusto kong subukan dahil ayon sa description mo na orgasmic. LOLJK