Tuesday, December 22, 2009

CUT!

I was actually too lazy to get out of bed but I just had to have a haircut as my hair looks so terrible. The ends, arrrrrrggggghhhhhhh! I look like friziness-personified! Hahaha! Of course, I was exaggerating a bit. (or maybe not! LOL)

Anyway, I'm a complete cheapo so there's this salon near the corner where I live, that caught my cheapo eyes. It read: HAIRCUT Php 35. I think I heard my heart do a double flip! What the fudge, right? It's uberly cheap, just the way I like it. So i made a mental note days before to give this salon a try.

Fast forward to a lazy Sunday morning, I finally managed to haul myself out of my kingdom and have a haircut. When I got there, I suddenly felt like my hair could also use a little haircolor, highlights and cellophane. Damn! It's hard to be a girl sometimes. So, instead of the Php 35 cut that I thought was dirt-cheap, I ended up shelving Php 1,500! Hahahaha! Too much for being a cheapo. TSK!

Well, I was actually happy with the result. I used a darker base then my highlight was a bit yellow-ish on the colorscale. I had to consult with the stylist every once in a while just to make sure that the highlights dont turn out too yellow that I'd look like a blonde-wanna-be. :) Thank goodness, the highlights turned out just fine. (actually it still needed a little more yellow-ing. But it's better than overdoing it.)

I'll post pictures of my hair soon!

No comments: