Saturday, December 26, 2009

Take The Leap!



Today is one of those days where I feel soooooo excited that my hands get clammy and my stomach has more than just butterflies in it. No, I am not pregnant nor am I on drugs. It's just that today is a very special day for me. You know the excitement that you get out of sky-diving, or bungee jumping, or anal sex? Hahaha! That is how excited and hard-core I am feeling right now.

I know I am being vague, but please just bear with me. I need to let this out or else I'll go nuts. :) You know when you come across something so good and you feel that it's all a dream? When you feel so connected to the universe but it is just way too good to be true? Well, I have been in one of those dreams one too many times.

And today is the day that I am finally waking up! I am waking up to this dream and hoping that the reality is just as good. I am not expecting for anything straight out of a 'Casablanca' movie or a 'Romeo and Juliet' novel. I am not expecting for anything actually. I am just taking things as it comes. (but of course a little pizzaz is welcome.)

So for now, I am letting the universe run its course. Like a person about to skydive off to nothingness, I will be in it for the ride and will try to enjoy as much view, as much air and as much magic as it will serve me.

Have a fantastic day everyone!

No comments: