Thursday, December 24, 2009

Office Get-together

I have been working in the same department for close to 4 years now and I can pretty much tell you that we are one big crazy, solid bunch. Regardless of how toxic our work is, and how we sometimes unintentionally irritate each other, we still feel blessed that we were given a wonderful year full of trials and triumphs. It's in these trials that we witnessed how bonded and supportive we are of each other. One team, one goal! I love it!

Because of bandwidth, we didn't have the luxury of time to plan an out-of-the-office Christmas get-together so we just settled for the next best thing..... the Office Pantry! Hahaha!



The party was set at 7pm but my sexy-arse arrived at 8:30pm! TSK! NOTE TO SELF: I should go and buy myself a dozen alarm clocks. Some of the people decked in the morning shift have already gone home the time that I arrived. Oh well, they missed my 'pancit' and 'lechon'! :)



That's my officemate, Mica. She was sweet enough to get me the 'Lip and Cheek Tint' that I have been eyeing for for the longest time. Kisses to you dearie! Pardon the plastic and the pizza box in the background. Haha!



Of course, the night would not be complete without taking a picture by the office Christmas tree! Ha! Look at us looking all pretty and smiling. I love it! Of course, I have the brightest smile of all. :) It would have been better if we were complete in this picture. But oh well, till next time, i guess.

And lastly, it was also Mitch's last day in the office. Sigh. I will miss you Mitchieboo. Keep in touch!


(That's JULIE* in green, Mitch in the middle and yours truly in stripes. LOL)

*JULIE is my sister and at the same time we work in the same department. How coolio, right?

I am still at home while I am writing this but I will go to my folk's place in a bit to spend my Christmas there. Will update you on our Christmas family dinner tonight. Hoping that everyone will be with their loved-ones on this very special day!

No comments: