Monday, August 8, 2011

Migraine Monday

I turned in early last night. I was already in Slumberville by 8PM. I wasn’t feeling well yesterday. I felt like a super massive headache’s about to strike so I slept early hoping that by going to bed early, it would somehow  stop whatever it is that’s happening in my head.

I woke up at 5am in a cold sweat and I felt nauseous.

I was contemplating on skipping work today so I can rest pero hindi talaga ako mahilig mag-absent. Feeling ko kasalanan yun, hehe.

I was able to haul my sexy, sickly self to work before 7AM and unfortunately my headache has intensified. =(  I had soup and crackers for breakfast because I’m not in the mood to eat something heavy.

SIGH.

I hope I can fast-forward the clock to 4PM so I can go home and rest. (8 hours to go!!!!)

I hope you’re all having a day far better than mine.


The Unpure One,

-=K=-


............................................................

3 comments:

khantotantra said...

ay, dapat nag absent you para makapagrest ka pero since sabi mo parang kasalanan ang umabsent, well, mag-nakaw ka na lang ng pahinga while in work. take care.

Hack To The Max said...

Sana po gumaling ka na...

Charles said...

nagpaulan ka ba kasi?