Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Work Tales

I was training some of our employees earlier today and to check for comprehension, I was calling random people for recitation.

Anyway, there was this person sitting at the back of the class who seemed quiet all throughout the training. I wanted to make sure that the person understood everything that I have discussed so I called the person’s attention.

Khaye :       “Sir…”
Employee - Me?
Khaye :      Yes you. So what can you say about… yada-yada-yada…

When the class was over, someone approached me and told me in between fits of laughter what I had just done.

It turned out, si Sir pala ay isang Ma’am.

Sorry naman at ndi ko alam. =(

Kaso muka kase talaga syang lalake.

Nakakahiya ako.

Gusto ko lamunen sa harapan ng klase.


Hehehheheheehe.



The Confused One,


-=K=-


............................................................

4 comments:

Marjorie said...

ay hahaha.... kawawa naman si ma'am. kaya pala tinanong nya pa kung siya talaga tinatawag mo, girlalu naman pala. hayz.. di ako alam which is worse, a guy na mukhang girl or a girl who looks like a dude.

Hoobert the Awesome said...

LOL, nakakatawa nga yun. But I hope you apologize to her 'pag nagkita kayo ulit.

:D

The Gasoline Dude™ said...

Well if she's a butch, baka natuwa pa siya at tinawag mo siyang 'Sir'. LOL!

Sean said...

ooops. bakit naka shorts ba at nakalimutan mag-shave ng legs? at bigote? lol!