Saturday, August 6, 2011

WWE!

I've always been very vocal about my love for wrestling. I used to watch it all the time. My torrent downloads will not be complete without episodes of RAW and Smackdown. And of course, it's a mortal sin to miss out on Wrestlemania.

I stopped watching them for about a year now because I think I'm already too old to watch WWE.

I can still remember how ecstatic I was when I watched Rey Mysterio and Chris Jericho "fight" live in Araneta.



I would've wanted to join Khali's Kiss Cam but unfortunately they didn't have that yet when they came here. Hehe, sayang. LOL.

I miss watching WWE. Maybe I'll try to watch this week and see if my faves are still there.


Who's your favorite wrestler?



The Unpure One,


-=K=-

3 comments:

Leo said...

Ultimate Warrior and Undertaker! :)

Charles said...

ako rin too old na for that. noon it was a family affair with my brothers. ang idol ko noon ay someone called steamboat or parang ganun.

Sean said...

pareho kami ni Leo!