Thursday, August 4, 2011

What's the color of your......?

When I feel like I want to pamper myself, I get a massage and a mani-pedi but there are times when I paint my own nails. I sometimes color it blue..my officemates call it pentel pen blue because the shade's the same shade as the marker. Or when I feel foxy, I go for the usual PUSSY RED. And that's when it hit me... Why in God's green earth did they name it that? I am a healthy and fit normal woman in my 20's and my pussy aint that red. So why? Why? Tell me!!!!!!


They could've named it "Regla Red" and I wouldn't have argued with them. But PUSSY RED?! Come on, gimme a break. LOL.


I just loveeeee animal prints!

From my blouse ----



To my bag --




Down to my shoes --



So if I were given a chance to choose what color my vivacious vulva would be, I think I'd want it either in zebra or leopard print. Yes, you read that right. And it would look like this --





Kyooooooottttt noh? :)


The Unpure One,



-=K=-

3 comments:

Leo said...

ewww, spare the pussy. lol :)

khantotantra said...

ahahahah. animal printed pussy. nyahaha. completed my so-so day. :D

panalo!

Charles said...

pamper? go watch American Beauty and wait for the line, "highlight of my day" coz that's how me pamper me-self hehe